Contact me !

If you need to contact me , please write to me to this email ID : manjupadmasekar@yahoo.com. I will be happy to help.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nature at its best!

Photographing nature is a great stress buster for me. The place I live in Germany turns into a little heaven in summer. I used to roam hours with the camera. Somehow I haven't engaged in this activity for a long time. Today we went to hanging garden and the flowers there are so attractive I spent some time capturing their beautiful smiles! I feel so good in Mumbai. No work stress, friendly people-I am sure I am going to cry the day I have to leave from here! Here are some beautiful snaps for you to enjoy too.













1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love these pictures! Thanks for including them on your blog...

    ReplyDelete

Please do write to me! It makes me happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...