Contact me !

If you need to contact me , please write to me to this email ID : manjupadmasekar@yahoo.com. I will be happy to help.

Friday, June 22, 2012

My endometrial lining has grown!

My endometrial lining after days of struggle has grown to a decent thickness. Todays ultrasound showed a lining thickness of 7.5 mm :) It has time to grow one more day before I can start progesterone. So, lining looks good - ofcourse not great. I am happy with the present situation. For the past three days I am taking sumptuous food and some supplements ofcourse! Today we spent four hours near marine drive. My mind is too relaxed. I am not going to think anything more. Let me take one day at a time. The embryo transfer will be on Friday. I am transferring two blastocysts. I will post their pictures soon. Take care everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment :) Good luck with your transfer on Friday! It sounds like you have been through a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck ! Miracles will happen.
    happy to hear the news ..

    ReplyDelete

Please do write to me! It makes me happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...