Contact me !

If you need to contact me , please write to me to this email ID : manjupadmasekar@yahoo.com. I will be happy to help.

Friday, May 17, 2013

How do my embryos look?



Your embryos are very minute; it is impossible to see these tiny balls of cells using your naked eye. You need a microscope to view them. Your embryo divides at regular intervals after fertilization and will have a different appearance under the microscope each passing day. There is a set of rules which tell you how your embryos should look for their age ( for example, a day 4 embryo looks entirely different from a day 2 embryo because of the rapid cell division they are undergoing). Knowledge about how they look during the different development stages will help you to know how competent your clinics IVF lab is. If you want to see how embryos look , check out: http://www.drmalpani.com/embryos2.htm and http://www.drmalpani.com/embryos.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do write to me! It makes me happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...