Contact me !

If you need to contact me , please write to me to this email ID : manjupadmasekar@yahoo.com. I will be happy to help.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Attention Singaporean Blog Readers !

ATTENTION: Couples who are undergoing or have undergone multiple IVF/TTC cycles

A Singapore TV program for Mediacorp Channel 5 entitiled “For Better or Worse” is looking to feature real life accounts of couples who are currently or have battled infertility and childlessness and have exhibited exemplary strength and dedication in unusual circumstances.

In their union as husband and wife, they have trounced all odds and emerged triumphant through their mutual love and respect for each other.
 
Please contact Maziah at maziah@oak3films.com if you are keen on sharing your story as this would be a great platform for you to inspire other families in similar situations. Your participation will be greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do write to me! It makes me happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...